Saturday, October 17, 2009

Last Sunday......

Boston and Karlee
Cheyenne
Daddy and Boston
Sleepy Kai

Last sunday Cheyenne and Karlee came over to play. I put the 2 babies on there backs walked out of the room and then back in and they were both on there bellies. They are getting so BiG. Boston is 6 months and Karlee is 4months. Cheyenne is a little SWEET heart she is about 16 months. The boys were pooped out from the day so they had to take a little SuNdAy NaP!


5 comments:

Claudia/Rob said...

Shay! You have such cute kids! I Can't believe how big they are all getting! Time goes by so fast! I remember when Belle would always ask me why I wasnt married! Haha You have the cutes family ever! :)I miss seeing you and your fam!

The Burtons said...

Oh shay I was doing really good till I saw thease pics! I really miss you guys. I was hoping to see you before I left, I guess things were crazy! THank you so much for the gift, and for everything. you have been a really good friend to me and my family and you guys will surly be missed. take care and keep in touch

M&K Brown said...

Your little family is adorable! Your baby is getting so big! Can't believe how long it's been since we were there! Miss you guys!

Kristin

Recovery Guru said...

look at the cheeks on that boston boy! So. Dang. Cute.

Miriam H said...

That is so stinkin funny! I love it. Where did you find that binky?