Sunday, December 13, 2009

BOSTONS CRAWLING

( you can pause my music to hear all the comotion)

I can't believe that my little baby is crawling. He is getting way to big. He started ARMY crawling really good Tuesday and on Saturday is was making RASPBERRIES with his mouth, WHAT is next for him. He keeps me on my toes now I have to know every were he is. ONE bad thing is Now I have to sweep every day or he does it for me with his little belly.

4 comments:

*StEpHaNie* said...

oh my heck!! that is so cool!! Peyton needs to catch up!! haha shes not even close!!

Jana said...

yeah Boston! Such a big boy! But tell him he needs to slow down! No more growing up! hahaha!

Tebbs Family said...

That army crawl is the cutest thing! Boston is such a cute lil guy. Hope you have a great christmas!

littlelanges said...

I can't believe his crawling. He is getting so big! He's so dang cute. I hope your family has a Merry Chritsmas!