Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Quail Lake


He was just happy to sit and watch it all
Loves her Daddy
Lets GO!!!!!!!!
Boston wanted to drive so bad
What a HAM

The DUDES (Minus Alec)
Enjoying Lunch

Alec Driving
Just Chill~ in
The Highlight of Kai's day getting to drive.
She had a BLAST with Dave on the tube with her
Boston got tired and fell asleep so put him in the cabin
Kinda scared

Watching Daddy




Fruit BY THE FOOT always a good choice
We had a great time at the Lake with Uncle Val and Cousin Alec. The kids got to ride on the tube with there dad and feel the water in there face. We went out in the morning and played for a while then had lunch and swam around. Alec got to ride on the tube for the first time and decide he loved it, what a great job he did. We were cruising around on the lake with Boston on my lap and he did not move for a while so I looked down and he had fallen asleep so I put him in the cabin he slept for a while, what a good boy. I put sun screen on everyone but us adults and my kids still got a little burned but not bad BUT...... My biggest kid got fried Dave is a LOBSTER I feel so bad for him getting dressed in his duty gear and have his bullet proof jacket rubbing it all night poor guy next time no choice SUN SCREEN. Thanks you so much Val for a fun filled day, we will never for get it.
p.s Thanks so much for letting Kai drive he had so much fun and has not stopped talking about it you made his day.
May~14~2010

















2 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

I swear you have more fun than anyone I have ever seen. You seem like the funnest mommy anyone could ask for! How are you guys doing? You need to come see us when you get some time!

Miriam H said...

That looks like a blast!