The whole FAMILY!!!!!!!!
Jenny, me, Debbie, Marilyn, Lisa, & Cathy

Dad, Rich, val, Debbie, Lelan
Shiloh, Jenny, Jerry, Debbie, Lisa, Marilyn, Cathy, Shawn, Me, JacquiJerry Niece and her friend.

Love these girls!!
I ran in the St. George 1/2 Marathon Saturday with my team, my aunt Marilyn, and her two friends, Cathy and Lisa . What sweet ladies they were to have with us on our TEAM. I ran with Debbie and Jerry the whole way. What a great way to spend two hours and thirty-two minutes of my day! I was really doubting whether or not I could not do it, the longest I ran was 7 miles, so it was a little scary to think I had about 7 more to go. I tried something new to get my energy level up and it was a little thing called "GU"... very weird but not bad. It was amazing how I felt running. I was doubting the first two miles then we ran past my Mom & Dad's house. I saw my Mom, Uncle Val, Uncle Rich cheering us on. This was the best I felt running a 1/2 Marathon and I hope I keep feeling that way when I run. It was fun to see my whole family when we crossed the finish line. Thank you to everyone that always supports me in my RUNNING. It means so much to me and I love you all. What a GREAT WEEKEND!




No comments:
Post a Comment