Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well the night before Easter, we colored Easter Eggs at Nana's house. For once we did not have a big mess on the floor, we always seem to have at least one cup spell. So my mom was really happy for that. So we had to show them off. Even Boston had an Egg.










3 comments:

littlelanges said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Easter! I love Boston's baked beans he got! Cute. Things are so crazy I'll have to call you on Friday. Sorry I feel like a crapy friend :( I need to know how you & your little guy are doing. I am going to call you on Friday. I don't have to work! :)

Anonymous said...

I finally just got caught up on all your posts. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Your little Boston is so cute.

Jerry Banks said...

That "Ted" is a good looking addition to a good looking family!!

(The second Mr. "Boston" Williams)