Sunday, February 21, 2010
~JAZZ & LAKERS~
Thursday February the 10Th we went to Salt Lake with some friends. We went to Rodizo for dinner and went shopping before the game. At the Game Dave asked this guy if he could use his SIGN after a lot of convincing that he was not going to HIT anyone with it the guy let him hold it. We did not know he was going to do that I just looked down and there was my cute Dave with this SIGN waving it around like a crazy MAN. After the Game we went to our Hotels little Dance club to eat dinner and DANCING well Dave and I tried to DANCE. IN the Morning we went HOT TUBBING it was snowing a little so that was fun. This first picture is on our way home and the place were we got some lunch was giving Straw berries with lunch for Valentine's Day I thought they were cute so I made Dave take a pic with me. He thought it was STUPID so he got me back by sticking it in my eye. LOVE that MAN! Glad we have GREAT parents that will watch All four kids Even when they(KAI) wake up in the middle of the night PUCKING all over there bed. Love you MOM and DAD.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment