Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WHAT!!!!!!!

MY little BOSTON took about 10 steps last night. He has been crawling sence 6 month and walking around everything, even loves to push everything around the house like a my bar stolls, his walker, and his ride a long bike. On morning I hard this loud noise in the living room across our tile floor and I looked in andn Boston was pushing a small baker rack around. If one of the kids is on his bike and he crawls over to them stands up, some time they ride away and he is left standing all by his self. He does that quit a bit jst stands with no one holding one. So yesterday Feb-20th-201o We were at grandma and grandpa Williams house and Boston was hold on to the table so I walked over and started talking to him and I backed up and said come on Bost and he took about 5 steps to me, Later that night he walked some more in our kitchen. What a BIG boy! He will be 11 months the 3rd of March.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Oh, I can't believe it. How cute! He is a big boy and I can't believe he is almost walking.